Pentera Trust is an owner managed and truly independent trust company aiming to provide an outstanding personal service to private clients and international families.
We are a boutique office with a friendly, flexible and open work environment and a strong professional work ethic.
We are currently recruiting for the following role:
- Assists one or more CRDs with the administration of a complex portfolio of clients according to their ability and complexity of the matter in hand. Passing all correspondence through director for authorisation and liaising closely with the director before or after (if appropriate) communication with clients and intermediaries.
- Expected to assist less experienced staff members and show leadership as required.
- Assisting on client and non-client related projects to support the firm and board of directors to meet its objectives
- Expected to be studying or hold a table 5 qualification and obtain appropriate levels and type of CPD to enable role to be fulfilled as identified in discussions with the CRD.
- Assisting director in training and managing more junior members of staff as appropriate.
- A Category C employee as defined by the JFSC COP for TCB
- Profile: Studying or holder of a table 5 professional qualification and 3+ years experience within the industry.
- Reports to a CRD or Client senior administrator/manager.
- Direct reports: possibly Client graduate trainee administrators or admin support.
If you would like to apply and have a minimum 5 years' of residency on the island please send your CV to email@example.com