We provide services exclusively to private clients and wealthy families. Our focus is on clients looking for a partner who can take an independent view with a client centric, service driven approach.
We believe that every client is unique and that the services which our clients require should be bespoke. We will discuss with you your individual requirements and expectations to ensure that you will receive the services that you require.
As well as acting as trustees, we establish and administer settlements and trusts. Whilst the majority of trusts that we act for will be established under the proper law of Jersey, we are able to provide services for trusts and settlements established under the proper law of other jurisdictions. We also act as co-trustees and administer Private Trust Companies ("PTC's") in appropriate circumstances.
We provide a comprehensive package of corporate services. This includes the formation of companies, provision of directors and company secretaries, nominee shareholders and registered offices. We maintain statutory records for corporate entities for which we act. In appropriate circumstances we will act as non-executive directors of relevant entities.
Family Limited Partnerships
We manage the establishment of the Jersey partnerships and the incorporation of the limited companies that acts as General Partner (GP), and coordinate with the advisors in the relevant jurisdictions. We then provide the corporate services to the limited company that acts as GP and that is responsible for managing and administering the Partnership.
Our administration services cover all of the services required to support our trust, partnership and corporate based activities including the following:
- Bookkeeping, reconciliation and accounting services including the production of annual accounts.
- Production of periodic tailored asset schedules.
- Day-to-day administrative functions such as income and capital distributions, approval of dividends, treasury management etc.
- Selection and monitoring of third party service providers such as bankers and investment managers.
- Provision of signatories
- Transactional administration such as corporate or property acquisitions
- Administration of commercial arrangements
- Appointing, co-ordinating and liaising with advisors and agents
- CRS / FATCA Services